CALL FOR CANDIDATES JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
25 ตุลาคม 2564
1. Program Overview & Eligibility Requirements
The Junior Research Fellowship Program aims at jumpstarting the career of young Thai researchers by giving them the opportunity to develop promising collaboration with their French counterparts.
This program supports Thai post doctorates, graduated in 2017 or after, who are lecturers or researchers in public or private institutions intending to conduct a research project of two (2) to six (6) months within a French laboratory or research center. All fields of research will be considered and the selection will be made based on the criteria of excellence.
For the candidates who are currently PhD student, they must complete their PhD by February 2022, before leaving for France.
The fellowship from the French Embassy includes:
- a round trip ticket from Thailand to France,
- a monthly living allowance of 1500€,
- the OFII and visa fees,
- health insurance coverage for the duration of the stay in France.
NB: Neither bench fees nor support for finding housing in France will be provided by the French Embassy. The laboratory or the International Relations Department of the host university should be able to offer assistance on this matter.
2. Selection Process
In order to identify the successful candidates, the selection committee will consider:
- The scientific and technical quality of the project
- The methodological rigour of the scientific approach
- The long term scientific and/or technical benefits
- The adequacy with the candidate background & knowledge
A specific attention will be given to applicants who have found other sources of funding for their project and who are lecturers or researchers in public or private institutions.
3. Selection Schedule
Deadline for Submission: October 26th , 2021
Results: Late February/Early March 2022
Departures can be scheduled from April 2022
Please note that:
- all projects should be finished by December 31st , 2022
- only selected candidates will be contacted.
4. Documents to be provided:
- The filled and signed application form
- Copy of Passport
- Up-to-date résumé stating the entire curriculum (including list of publications)
- Cover letter explaining motivations and interests in the project
- Copy of academic diplomas
- Detailed description of the research project to be conducted in France
- Letter from the hosting laboratory in France
- Schedule of thesis defence, if PhD is still ongoing when applying
- Academic and/or professional recommendations
- Language proficiency certificates: French (TCF, DELF, DALF, academic degree,…) and/or English (TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.)
- Co-funding commitment letter
Application must be sent by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
(you will receive a receipt confirmation)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Tuesday October 26th , 2021
If you need more information, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
เข้าชม 48 ครั้ง